pointing accrington brick

Use double boiled linseed oil & ground brick dust.Mine has lasted 50 years!!DO NOT USE AN ANGLE GRINDER to remove the old filling as it will nick the bricks especially on the verticals.There is also no need to rub oil on the surface (it just shows poor workmanship) & attracts dirt.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last updated in

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last posted in

    Brick