water coming into my basement through outside wall

Any dampness means there's water penetrating from the outside and that's the only place water should be handled. You may simply need your Gutters cleaned along with their Downspouts and the Downspout Drain pipes...those may need to be re-configured or even replaced. OR, a quite bit more expensive and still fairly cheap re-grading of the lawn. OR, a much more expensive dug-in drainage piping...all are very long-lived and very easy to infrequently maintain.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last updated in

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last posted in

    Brick