Latest threads in Bathroomshow only best voted threads

Subcategories: Shower 11
Subject Author Posted Replies

Small Bathroom, Big Refresh: Tips on Choosing the Right Paint and Fan
Hi, i am planning to paint and refresh the bathroom as the old paint is coming off, and the primer underneath is no more there, the bathroom is very small in size and there is no window unfortunately...
3
3

Standing shower meeting wall - gap (2023 Update)
the old contractor that did the work before i bought the house did this, not sure what i'm supposed to do..silicone it? The tile is solid but at an angle away from the wall, and the standing shower...
1
1

En-suite fan/vent (2023 Update)
Morning, We’ve recently moved into a 1930’s semi detached property. The first thing we want to do is open up the living room fireplace and put some sort of burner in there. However after being in...
1
1

Problem removing Grohe bathroom faucet handles (2023 Update)
I have a Grohe (I think) two-handle bathroom faucet that needs new cartridges. The handles appear to have typical caps one would pry off to access the screw underneath. However, try as I might, I...
1
1

What does mean the "Most Powerful Flushing Toilet"?
How to determine a toilet powerfulness? I am a little bit confused about this. Let say I want to buy a powerful flushing toilet. What should consider before purchasing that toilet?
1
1

Brown marks appearing on bathroom ceiling and wall (2023 Update)
Over this last 3 months I've noticed brown rust like marks appearing on the bathroom wall. I've not idea what it can be. It doesn't wipe off. It's quite hard to touch. Any information would be greatly...
1
1

Serratia Marcesscens.. blood spots in bathroom! GROSS
The apartment i live in had the toilets replaced, since then I've noticed, blood like spots all over the bathroom, ive cleaned with bleach and its back again every time, its also on the shelf in my...

Exhaust fan in bathroom
Hi guys, I'm in desperate need of help. Today while I was getting ready for work I smelled weird smell coming out of the fan on the ceiling in my bathroom. I got on the side of the tub to feel the fan...

indoor motion light
the bath room motion sensor is flashing red but no light comes on, when we push the manual button still no light comes on. there are more than one light attached to this detector but none of them come...

Bathroom Faucet Handles Loose & Wobbly
Hello, Over time, the handles on my bathroom faucet have become loose and wobbly where the bell meets the lever part of the handle. It's now starting to feel like the cold handle might pull off at any...
1
1

reusing toilet flange bolts that have been cut
I accidentally loosen bolt from flange groove after toilet was put on. This happened while hack sawing bolt. Should I reuse it after putting back in groove and replacing toilet or replace since it...
1
1

Strange find while remodeling my bathroom.
I have started to remove what I though was wallpaper that had been painted over. Underneath the white latex paint is another color. Slightly reddish, but also seems like latex paint. Under that is...
1
1

Chemical or corroded metal smell in the bathroom
Hi. First of all, this is a condo, not a house, top floor and no attic. I had a strange issue. Smell in 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with shower. Long story short. Handyman cleaned...
1
1

Left hand locked lever door knob
Right hand sticks out in door way which gets stuck. Will lever come apart? [IMG]

Fitting a rad to a brick wall that has been plasterboarded and tiled
I need to mount several items from a rad to a toilet roll holder to the wall. The walls are brick covered with plasterboard (dot and dab) and then tiled. Should I drill through to the brick to insert...
1
1