Latest threads in Bathroomshow only best voted threads

Subcategories: Shower 11
Subject Author Posted Replies

Our bathroom mirror has mystery spots that look like 3-4in drips running down.
These running drips can be wiped off but then reappear. They look similar in color to soap or hand cream. I haven't taken the mirror off the wall to see what's going on behind it because the drips can...

is it necessary to replace a toilet due to having to hold down the handle to get it to flush
No further details provided

Long showers cause water to seep from around toilet - why?
No further details provided

How to fix condensation on vent pipe
We are adding a bathroom to our house and this morning we noticed a wet spot on the floor. Thinking we might have a leak we took down the piece of sheet rock right there and noticed the vent pipe for...

I am seeking to buy a 19"high and very wide toilet
I need a high & wide handicapped toilet. It seems there is a 19" high one but I do not know where to find nor the name of a maker. Can someone help?

nave a loud humming noise coming from my bathroom faucet's wheather they ore on or off
No further details provided

how do i remove a flow-tite water supply valve from my bathroom sink?
I am attempting to replace a leaking flow-tite water supply valve from under my bathroom sink but am not sure how to remove it.

cost of plumbing for 2.5 baths and a kitchen
Building a new house and need estimated cost of labor and material. I know some of it will depend on what I want installed.

Are 4 3/8still available?
I need 4 3/8 avocado tile to replace some tile in my bathroom are they still available? I do not live in the Louisville area. I am exploring tub surround etc. but wondered if anyone still makes them ....

tiled shower leak?
Before I moved in, I had a tub/shower with sliding glass door replace with a tiled shower. The renovation was done in 2009. The shower is the whole side of the room (as was the tub/shower with sliding...
4
4

stained shower pan
Any suggestions for cleaning a shower stall pan that is stained? It's perhaps eight years old, and the walls are fine - I dry everything off with a towel after each shower. However, the floor of the...
2
2

remove a kohler aerator
having difficulty removing a aerator from a Kohler revival faucet. How can I remove it?

I need a 8 inch off set toilet do they make one
No further details provided

Need bathroom wall heater.
old hole is 17 1/2 " by 8" and 4" deep.

showers made from cement
I wanted to install new tiles in my bathroom and after I took out the old tiles I found this behind the tiles. What is the best method to level out the walls and prep it for new tiles? Also would it...