moen shower single faucet has turns off in middle of spin hot or cold no mixing

When I turn on the single knob shower faucet, Moen, it spins counterclockwise. When it is to thr right it is hot, when I spin it to the middle, up, it goes off, when I spin it counterclockwise to the left it is cold. No mixing of hot and cold at all. bought the house this way.

Reply to
Bonvoyage