Latest threads in Bathroomshow only best voted threads

Subcategories: Shower 11
Subject Author Posted Replies

is there oneway glass for bathroom?
No further details provided
2
2

Once I have all of the old grout gone, cleanedit up and replaced it with clean, new grout...what is the best sealer to use?
Once I have all of the old grout gone, cleaned it up a bit and repaced it with clean, new grout...what is the best product to seal it all?

Why have I not received my replacement bathroom faucet? I talked to Lucy about this faucet 2 times and emailed two messages about why I have
Where is my faucet. It has now been 3 weeks and still no bathroom faucet.
4
4

How do I get the bathroom rug backing off my linoleum bathroom floor ?
No further details provided

replacement shower soap dish (clear plastic)
4 3/4" wide 2 5/8" deep 1" high on back side of dish only Shape "sort of like a half circle" I purchased 2 of these plastic replacement soap dishes about 3 years ago and the price at that time was...

Is the handedness of a trip lever determined when looking at the toilet from the front?
As you look at my Kohler toilet (standing in front), the handle is on the right. Is that a right-handed trip lever?

My Mixet shower water volume isn't working.
My Mixet shower water volume isn't working. When I turn it, it just keeps turning. The water only comes on as a trickle

toilet bolt anchor loose, does not want re-tighten - now what?
No further details provided
2
2

Regarding 'stains to the underside of a toilet seat, I am perplexed as I have 3 of the same toilets in my home and only one gets the stains
Regarding 'stains to the underside of a toilet seat', I am perplexed as I have 3 of the same toilets and only one of them is plagued by the stains to the underside of the seat. Is this one toilet...

how do i replace a vanity in my bath?
The pipes are coming threw the floor not the wall, what do I do?
2
2

does pouring concrete over a conduit box SHORT OUT/DESTROY a new GFI box with moisture?
We are remodeling a bath. Dug a trench. Changed pipes locations & located conduit box simultaneously. Plumber done with new pipes. Electrician installed brand new GFI box with its own circuit for the...

how do i remove jb kwik weld from pvc
We used JB Kwik Weld to seal the P trap to the wall pipe when replacing our bathroom sink. But we did it wrong and forgot to put the nut on. How do we remove this without ruining the pipe coming out...

is there any compound to repair cement laundry tub that has developed a leak?
this is a double tub and leak seems to be just one the left side. house was built in 1954 and they have been here since then. suggest to replace or can this be repaired.

while removing grout on floor by bathtub, noticed bathtub rusty underneath grout. How do I repair?
I was removing the grout around my bathtub. The part on the floor I noticed the tub was rusty under the grout. Also I now have a big hole to fill where the grout was. How do I repair this?

Is there a customizable shower floor insert that rests on the existing floor?
The slope is ridiculous and unsafe. There are no leaks just bad workmanship. Any ideas?