Found it !! 3D Arch. SIte

I'd forgotten that the URL was "cg" rather than "chi", but I finally figured it out

Anyway, this ought to be useful.

Another good site for info on 3D in general is

Between those two, many resources, info, galleries, and so on.

HTH!

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Oh sorry, I go there like every day. I musn't have been paying attention to your needs.

Forgot about that one.

is heavy with game and film but still good work and the news posts are good. They feel very up to date and comprehensive.

Reply to
gruhn

"gruhn" wrote in news:Ex4oe.250$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Actually I was trying to think of it to help out one of the people who was asking about 3D architectural modeling. I can't remember who now...

But I'm glad I re-found it anyway.

That's the other one I forgot :( . There are a lot fo less useful sites; these three seem to be good ones not only for info, but also for exposure, once one feels one's work is good enough to post :o

((I'd had the links but my Favorites had gotten wiped out during some recent weirdness with Windows, so I was trying to remember them. I guess I also need to write-protect any links I establish.))

Hope that Helps some folks :)

Reply to
Kris Krieger