For Sale: $298,000 -- live/work -- Northeast Ohio 5BR home w/ Medical or Business office + garage apartment

We are selling our former family home in which for many years our dad also had a medical practice.

The finished basement was also previously rented out as a business office and a dental office.

The property is zoned commercial and is located in downtown Louisville Ohio, just on the edge of the Cleveland /Akron /Canton metropolitan area. Louisville is a walkable town with great public and parochial schools.

Interested parties can view a comprehensive photo tour at:

House was built in 1908.

5BR, 3BA, 2HBA, ~3598 SQFT , Basement office ~1748 SQFT, medical / dental / business 1BR garage apartment ~726 SQFT 2 car garage, 6 space carport
Reply to
hyubso