Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed

Hello, I have a never used Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale. I bought it in 2002, but never installed it. Still in the box. I live on Orlando, so I'd prefer a local pickup, but would ship for the right price. I have no idea what to ask, other than I paid about $500 back then. I know this forum is for repairs, but this is essentially a new unit. Thanks!
On Thu 04 Oct 2018 05:14:02a, Bill Walch told us...

If haven't noticed, we don't sell products here regardless if it's new or not. Try Craig's List.

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 04 Oct 2018 12:14:02 GMT, Bill Walch

Break it and get back to us.