Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed

Hello, I have a never used Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale. I bought it in 2002, but never installed it. Still in the box. I live on Orlando, so I'd prefer a local pickup, but would ship for the right price. I have no idea what to ask, other than I paid about $500 back then. I know this forum is for repairs, but this is essentially a new unit. Thanks!

Reply to
Bill Walch

On Thu 04 Oct 2018 05:14:02a, Bill Walch told us...

If haven't noticed, we don't sell products here regardless if it's new or not. Try Craig's List.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Break it and get back to us.

Reply to