draughting and property management

To whom it may concern:

My name is Richard Marsh, I am currently residing in Darlington and have two of my own properties that I have purchased for the purpose of letting. I am soon to be leaving the forces in order to complete a degree (BA (Hons) Business Studies at Durham University).

I have recently started my own business called Marsh Estates which is listed on the Tees business link directory. I intend to expand this business in order to support my studies and provide an income for the short term. This will also serve to establish the business within the region and create a sound platform from which it can be expanded after completion of my studies.

The services I offer are mainly Architectural Design Draughting (AutoCad) and Property Management for landlords. Do you know of any prospective landlords that might be interested in my services? If so I would be most greatful for your response.

Kind Regards

Richard Marsh Marsh Estates Tel: 07754764674 Email: snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Add: 36 Kingston st Darlington DL3 6AT

Reply to