Anyone looking for work?

I have several positions available in the LA and SD area. If interested send me an email with Architects in the subject. Please send to snipped-for-privacy@profrecruiters.com.

thanks Have a great day! Chad

Reply to
chadbordes

Work seems to find me without me looking. I'm almost ready to go into hiding.

Reply to
3D Peruna

Ditto. These 55+ hr weeks are getting a little old

Reply to
Bob Morrison

ya i am interested for any position of architect .....

i am a bachelor of architecture from india...

my id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com my phone no is +91 99910243431

Reply to
atinder.s

i'm looking for a work but just in summer i'm an architect in frnce and i prepare my doctorate about the french patrimony (in paris)i want to comme to USA in summer for having more informations about architecture there and i'm looking for a work there if you can answer me it can be the fist step best regards

Reply to
celeney

3D Peruna

Thanks for your answer but i'm in France and i don't what i should do exactly

Reply to
celeney

Go to the website posted and learn what is required to be an architect in the United States. Each state is different. All the states' requirements are posted.

What you should do "exactly" is not determinable based on the information you've given (and even then it's not exactly possible).

Reply to
3D Peruna