Re: Black Bag?

So what was the black bag named? Trixie? Was she wearing a nurse's outfit?

Anybody got a black bag I can borrow? > >

Pierre Levesque, AIA

"Don"

I wonder if there's anything illegal about offering people free exams if you're posing as a layperson.

Reply to
Frankendrip

"Don" wrote in news:MqO3g.122202$oL.77931@attbi_s71:

And they *fell* for this...?

Duh.

Reply to
Kris Krieger

"Frankendrip" wrote in news:U0U3g.3653$fH.3427@edtnps82:

Probably not. The crime lies in the deception - posing as a licensed professional when you're not. Or claiming a health cure/benefit where none exists.

It'd prob. be fine if you said something like, "Hi, I'm a not a physician or a health care pro, or anything like that - I'm just some average joe who is concerned that women are not doing self-exams, so I'm here of to offer you encouragement by assisting you with your exam".

Reply to
Kris Krieger

"Hey, sounds great! The lady of the house isn't available at this moment, though, but, do you do prostate exams?"

Reply to
admin