Latest threads in Air Conditioningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

stuck on a certian climate buttons wont change
stuck on a certian climate buttons wont change
1
1

after trying to punch hole in bottom of a/c freon and water out ,how to fix?
No further details provided
1
1

Looking for a replacement plug for my Friedrich ac unit but having difficulty finding
Model is WS13A30D 230/208V 6.3/6.8 Cooling Amps The plug blew a while back and I want to replace rather than buy a whole new unit (which I cannot afford). Any help locating a replacement plug would be...

where can I get my freon recharged on my portable air conditioner?
No further details provided
1
1

trane XE 1000 TWR030C100A5 filter?
Need to replace ait filters on an older HVAC system. TRANE XE1000 TWR030C100A5 and TR042CI00B3. Does anyone know what size filters does it take. And will a newer filter that grasps more particles...

R22 guages on R134. Compressor problem?
Had my gauges on the house unit (R-22).Used them on R-134 next day (my truck). Now compressor on truck is failing. Did I screw it up?

We have a RCFL HM 3617AC Serial # M360808770 We have noticed past few days we
are setting it for 74 but it keeps running. Thermostat emoji says fan is running. We think it should turn off. It finally has but something does not seem right. Yes it is very hot out.

install ac storm window
how to install a window ac unit in an old storm window?

Emerson quiet kool, model FAA074S7A, how to operate it?
I have walk through Emerson Quiet Kool in my apt. I can turn it on, but the fan does not work, and doesn't have cold air, did I operate it wrong? Model number: FAA074S7A

Bought new home swamp cooler question
We bought a new home in the Colorado foot hills, and it has a swamp cooler. The cooler doesn't seen to be put the air in the house like I think it should. Looking on the web some sites say the...
2
2

i have an aquatherm system the ac kicks on for a minute or two and shuts off
No further details provided

I replaced the batteries in my Chronotherm lol and now the degrees is stuck on 32
My thermostat is now stuck on 32 after I replaced the batteries. I got the model number off of the back to do some trouble shooting but it's hard to read. I'm stuck?

I have Ifinity system that will not go to high speed fan when calling for high
The system is a Carrier Infinity system with a heat pump. The stat shows the system is on high cooling but the fan speed is only going up to medium speed at best. Any ideas on what could cause this...

I bought a NEST and I cannot figure out which wires go where. I have 7 wires??
I have a brown, blue, yellow, red, orange, green and white. I cannot figure out what to goes to what on the NEST? HELP
1
1

I just had a new condenser put in but when the unit kicks in it is very loud. The repair service didn't seem to be concerned.
No further details provided