Latest threads in Air Conditioningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

the ac will not come on no fan also and the red light blinks all the time??
No further details provided

44449 We have two heat pumps that have been repaired at least 6-8 times each.
we built a house 10 years ago. It is a large house so it has two furnaces and two heat pumps, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. We received a 10 year garauntee on them. They have been repaired...
1
1

fitting a/c in shed window
Where do I find a window air conditioner that will go in my 10ft.x16ft. shed window that is 21 inches wide and 33 inches height?

What are homeowners paying for a ducted system? Product price as well as install cost.
No further details provided

does air conditioner units need to be level?
No further details provided
1
1

how to program backlight for honeywell rth8500 .
I want the backlight to stay on.

Need Model # & Electrical Schematic for my Rheem Heat Pump?
Rheem heat pump, data plate and electrical schematic un-readable, found #RPNJ-030JAZ inside. Is this the Model #? Where can I get a copy of the electrical schematic?

I have a model 9-3663 and the face setting showes- AC what is that and how do I
No further details provided

Sears model 867 816252 serial H12770797
trying to find out tonnage of outdoor ac unit

what is the maximun distance you can run an extension cord for a temporary air c
need to set up a temporary window a/c unit from an outlet 200 ft away what is the maximum distance I can use
1
1

inside fan on central air will not cut off
The fan on our air conditioner will not go off. It runs all the time in auto or on positions. This started during then night and we just left it running til we got up. My husband cut the power to the...
2
2

installing a/c unit in sliding window. what to do with opening above a/c to top of jamb
No further details provided
2
2

no power to thermostal
AC was coming on and going off after afew seconds but now nothing and no power to thermostate but power to unite
4
4

How do I add bleach to clean my indoor AC unit?
Has anyone heard of adding bleach to help keep the system clean? I was told this should be done, but cannot find any instructions for this. Thanks
6
6

Should all thru-wall home ac units drain out condensate in humid weather?
I'm new in humid central Florida and have two thru-wall room AC units. A large Freidrich one that also has resistance heating (for the couple of cool nights in "winter" here) and a small bedroom sized...
2
2