WTB: T-Square style fence system 26"-30"

Looking for a used but not abused Biesemeyer, Shop Fox Classic, or HTC type channel rail system. Shop size limitations prohibit anything larger than a 26" - 30" (max) rip to the tight of the blade, so rails would have to be 48" to 54" total. NOt really interested in a Vega as I'm not that familiar with their accuracy.
An alternative would be a Unifence. Let me know what you have.
Check here: http://www.plazamachinery.com/index.html
He's a little "quirky" to deal with but he has a LOT of stuff... read the list very carefully.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmelt.com wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:42:09 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@hotmelt.com wrote:

I have a Vega Pro 30". I got it primarily because of space limitations. Vega was the only manufacturer selling a T-square type fence with the shorter rails. I have had it for 7 years, and have not been dissapointed. It has been spot-on accurate since install. If one comes your way, don't pass it up. You can't have mine.
Paul.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmelt.com wrote:

Where are you?
Charlie... I'm right here. Can't you see me? :)
But seriously, I did wind up buying a new Biesemeyer Commercial so thanks for the tips.
Oh, yeah Charlie... I'm here in Springfield, MA ;) how ya doing?
Mike