Woodworker's Supply

Thought I'd throw out a "heads up". Received a catalog(catalogue for all you canuckistanis) from them yesterday, was surprised to see the "Trend-Lines" and "Woodworkers Warehouse" logos on the front. Reading the "story" inside, they got the customer data base for TL & WW during bankruptcy court, so any former customers of TL or WW will probably be getting catalogs from them(if you haven't already).
--
Nahmie

Getting mail is good. Keeps the postal employees off the public dole. I wish the Handyman's Club would put me back on their mailing list. I'm getting low on those sanding pads and I can never seem to find one of my 8 or so Handyman's white, plastic, precision, drill bit gauges when I need one.
Larry
Always glad to help! http://www.handymanclub.com/home.asp

I thought those white plastic "things" that Handyman or America sends me was for measuring spaghetti portions!

You mean it's not?
On 24 Aug 2004 21:19:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote:

Me too. No wonder I lost 38 pounds! I have a metal drill gauge that I regular use.
HA, Ha, Ha, HHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa
| > Thought I'd throw out a "heads up". Received a catalog(catalogue for all | you | > canuckistanis) from them yesterday, was surprised to see the "Trend-Lines" | > and "Woodworkers Warehouse" logos on the front. Reading the "story" | inside, | > they got the customer data base for TL & WW during bankruptcy court, so | any | > former customers of TL or WW will probably be getting catalogs from | them(if | > you haven't already). | | Getting mail is good. Keeps the postal employees off the public dole. I | wish the Handyman's Club would put me back on their mailing list. I'm | getting low on those sanding pads and I can never seem to find one of my 8 | or so Handyman's white, plastic, precision, drill bit gauges when I need | one. | | Larry | | |