Which saw is best?

Page 2 of 2
Reading argain News again??

Sticky Keys.. My kids have been at the computer.
I meant to say: Reading Bargain News again??
Rich

Have you been reading the "Bargain News"?
I've noticed they also list traylors, plainers, etc...
A lot of stuff not listed for sale anywhere else can be found in that paper / web site!
Barry

In this case it is mostly "The Reminder", an east of the river shoppers rag.
I'm going to buy a plainer to simplify my life. But isn't a traylor the guy that fixes your pants? Ed

Is that the paper that has a column where people can bitch into an answering machine and it gets printed?
If it is, I used to read it when I worked in East Hartford. That column was pretty funny at times.
Barry

That is the main reason for reading it; you can always get a good laugh.
Every week in the Machinery/saws column there are half a dozen Shopsmiths, Craftsman table saws, and a couple arm saws and ban saws. I've yet to find a bargain, but I figure sooner or later some widow will want to get rid of her husband's Unisaw for $20 bucks and I'll grab it. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Same reason that I look at the New Britain paper. Some old widow looking to clear out an inventory of planes(Stanleys or some Baileys).
On another note it is depressing when you drive through NB and reflect back on those Stanley commercials of Hometown Pride of NB, Ct. There is absolutely nothing left. Well, almost. www.rrclamp.com ... Jeez, I hope they are not a causalty of the move it over seas war.
Rich