Craftsman 20" Drill Press

I'm in the market for a new drill press and have been looking at the Craftsman 20" drill press (model 22920). I have found one review on eopinions.com which was positive.

If anyone has/had one, I'd appreciate your comments on this machine.

Thanks.

Jack

Reply to
John Kucera

It's a generic Asian tool, but quite sturdy and large. I'd say go for it if the example you buy is made properly.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Jack,

I have the 15" Craftsman Drill press circa 2002. No problems with it at all. I th>I'm in the market for a new drill press and have been looking at the

Reply to
Andy H.