best car warnings I've seen.

best car warnings I've seen. From

DON'T go near yellow SRS airbag looms. Don't touch them! Cutting or probing these wires may cause unintentional airbag deployment, electrical system damage or injury**.

DON'T use any other testing tools besides the digital multimeter. No test lights!

Use of a test light may cause unintentional deployment of vehicle airbag, electrical system damage or injury.

DON'T crimp. Please solder all connections. Sound connections are required for proper unit functioning.

Run your wires away from all moving parts and heat sources.

Read the entire manual and watch the entire video before starting.

Run wires only through holes that have rubber grommets. Failure to comply may compromise wire insulation integrity.

Use a ring terminal for ground.

DON'T ground to a factory bolt - refer to the manual for proper grounding.

**When I was taking out my glove compartment, I unknowingly separated the yellow connector. Later I noticed the airbag light was always on, but I'd done so many things, I didn't know why. But it turned out good, because when I had my collision with the curb, the seatbelt was enough, the airbag didn't deploy, and I didn't have to pay for a new one. I did reconnect it though, when I learned what a yellow connector meant.
Reply to
micky