What's happening at Amazon.com?

Page 2 of 2

It's worse than that. Of the routers not marked as no longer available, only four of them are available if you 'add to cart'.

I've ordered several items from them in recent months and each time, they give me an expected ship/delivery date and then it comes in several days earlier than expected. That's actually a good thing but it leads me to believe they are covering their asses with " out of stock" and "delayed shipping" notices.
Of course, Murphy's Law says that the first time I order something that I really need fast, it WILL be out of stock for months.
Vic