What hinges to use?

I'm building a frameless cabinet and am trying to find some hinges that'll work with the way I have the doors layed out.
The cabinet is done in 3/4" plywood. The front opening will have a permanently mounted shelf, and there will be a door for each opening (top and bottom). The doors will be mounted on the front (not flush with the openings) Both doors will swing open vertically - either opening upwards or downwards, with a stay of some sort. There will be a small gap (probably 1/16") between them and the top door will have a "lip" (the overhanging cabinet top) just above it.
Because the doors are so close together, the problem with most hinges is that opening the top door will cause the edge of the door (that is attached to the hinge) to hit either the bottom door (if the door opens downward), or the overhanging cabinet top (if it opens upward), as the door follows the radius of the hinge.
I was wondering if there are any special hinges that will swing open without having the inner edge of the door protrude as it is opened. Perhaps some double-jointed european hinge that keeps the radius of the door edge at zero?
Thanks

I'm not completely sure that you're looking for, but perhaps one type of these might suffice.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&p@647&cat=3,41241 http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pA264&cat=3,41241 http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&p@245&cat=3,41241,41265
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

One of these will do the trick http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_IDF
The euro "half overlay" is used for this purpose...
Scroll this page and look at the diagram of overlay-inset hinges and what the difference is.
Your 1/16" seperation will not be enough for most hinges to work properly. You need at least 3/16" for a euro to work, unless you use a "slider" that snaps out and the door slides into the cabinet. That can get fairly complicated and very expensive.
Build a mockup of your cabinet and learn how euro full overlay and half overlay work. It's much easier to learn the process on a few scraps than your project.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Sorry I left out the page...
http://www.rockler.com/articles/display_article.cfm?story_id '