What is a frameless cabinet?

What is a frameless cabinet? I'm looking into redoing a kitchen and bathroom and there are two styles (frame and frameless) and I wanted to know what the differences are.

Thanks

Reply to
Kervin

FRAME, one has it and the other does not.....

Reply to
jim

A framed cabinet has a face frame attached to the box part of the cabinet and the doors attach to that. A frameless cabinet has the hinges usually the hidden type attached right to the box with out a frame. European style cabitnets have no frames.

Reply to
Randd01

This page shows the difference.

advantages of one over the other, just a looks thing.

Reply to
Brian Lenway