Trying to find trunking

Hi

Just had central heating ssytem replaced, and there are some new copper pipes running vertically, very close to the back door, hinge side, that I want to conceal/disguise. The easiest solution would be if I could find some trunking, but it would need to be 70mm wide, and a max of

45mm deep to leave maximum opening for the door. But I'm struggling to find that size. Anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks

Reply to
Local hero

70mm x 50mm

Perhaps throw away the shallow bit that the deep bit clips into and construct your own fixing.

Reply to
alan

I had a similar situation recently & couldn't find anything big enough. I ended up laminating a box from cut down uPVC fascia board.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

There are special systems for pipe runs, but you may be too late as the pipe sizes and spacings may not fit now...

(B&Q sold this 10+ years ago - don't know if they still do.)

One of these is similar to your sizes, but it might involve some bodging to get the covers to clip on if you can't use their pipe clips which include the latch for the covers.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'd box them in, and I'd do it in a way that allowed me to get the face of the boxing-in off later.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright