Website update

I've just noticed that hiding its laurels deep inside a carving project - Tawny Owl - is a piece about sharpening carving gouges.
I've now created a direct link within the 'Sharpening Notes' section in the hope that it will be of some use.
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

in the

Thanks Jeff! Any information that we can get out of your head is just invaluable!
Marton
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:31:01 -0800, marton.czeb praised Jeff:

Seconded!
--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email