I've just noticed an upstairs conservatory

I've just noticed an upstairs conservatory from a window at work. Looks odd since it appears to be on the back of a "modernised small victorian terrace" style house, i.e. "double storey thin bit with windows in the sides" sticking out of the back. On the back of the thin bit is this upstairs conservatory - can't see whats under it due to trees. Must be odd to be up there rather than looking out at a garden etc. I wonder it it has double doors leading out into a 12 foot drop ! Anyone got such a construction ? Photos would be interesting. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Almost any book on conservatories from the library will include pictures of such, including two storey conservatories. At least all the ones I read did!

Alternatively, get off your arse and let Google into your life. The

5th hit on "1st floor conservatory" is
is a planning report for one, including a drawing.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

John Beauchamp