We The Undersigned...

Page 4 of 4
Andy

Hi, I'm O'Deen and I have 53 days.
I personally prefer turpentine as a lubricant when wet-sanding a finish. Mineral spirits (paint thinner, Keeter) is too thin/smelly, and mineral oil a bit too viscous. Fresh turps smells like the forest and works well for me.
On 4 Jun 2004 13:40:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Patrick Olguin) wrote:

Something to be admired.

The turps - and sub-turps - pressed from the matter - these are the olfactory recollections of a wooddorker - the bonds of the chemist are not nearly so strong as those of the imagination - what they would syntehsize - we have already encompassed.
<watson-who always enjoyed having ducks on the pond-and being left-handed, sought to draw the attention of the infield to a possible pull>
Regards,
Tom.
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker, ret. tjwatson1atcomcastdotnet (real email) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
--WebTV-Mail-28390-838 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Me too------along with the OT's.
--WebTV-Mail-28390-838 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-28390-838--