PING.... Bay Area Dave

BUSTED! WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TROLL!

Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks

In article , Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote: [nonsense snipped]

For those of you using Nfilter, cut-and-paste the following line into your filter file:

rec.woodworking drop message-id:.*@cypherpunks.to

Reply to
Doug Miller

plonk.......asshole...

Reply to
Bob S.

To the anonymous a-hole,

Were you abused as a child? Did your mother not give you enough attention? Did the other big kids make fun of your lisp and not want to play with you? Did your dad not watch you play baseball as a child because of your limp? Did you disfigure yourself badly on your table saw and your wife no longer wants to sleep with you?

What ever the reason your an a-hole it's not to late to turn things around. We will accept you for what ever problems you have ('a distant cheer echoes in the background').

Post some pics of your crappy woodworking projects and we will tell you how really good they are. I promise. Don't be afraid.

-Stoutman

Reply to
stoutman

This prick is doing the same stuff in rec.photo.equipment.35mm. but over there its worse.

Reply to
stoutman