We The Undersigned...

Sorry to Bruce.

I was cutting and pasting - and you got dragged it where you shouldn't.

My apologies

Reply to
Tom Watson

S.W. wrote:>B.A.D. cheeses me off! If you can't do something about him,

Nothing wrong with irreverance sometimes...." lacking proper respect or seriousness; also SATIRIC". But what are you gonna do? Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Philski

Reply to
philski

Bruce isn't me, MORON!!! YOU are about as stupid as they come. can't even read a header, can you!!! sheesh!

Keeters Keister and notreallyabuddyoftom is me, of course.

damn, you are stupid!

dave

Tom Wats> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

it's a little late, Tommy Boy; I already chastised you for your screw up with the names.

dave

Tom Wats> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I can't tell you! that would spoil my surprise.

dave

Tom wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

B.A.D. wrote >I can't tell you! that would spoil my surprise.

Couldn't you just kill me after you told me? Tom, surprised that BAD is trolling under assumed names. Just plain silly. Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Not if you keep feeding him.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

JG wrote

Or Scott Abraham on rec.skiing.alpine - possibly the first person ever to have a court order barring him from posting to usenet.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I reached the boiling point with BAD long before Tom did. I'm not nearly the patient and well-mannered gent that Tom seems to be. I figure, if someone as thoughtful and articulate as Tom has been driven over the edge by the incessant spew from Mr. D. W. Anderson, things have sunk to a new low.

Tom has offered help and knowledge to everyone who asked, for years now. He has a lifetime of cabinetmaking experience, and an understanding of classical design that informs his work and advice (advise, Keith). He doesn't respond to every last thread, but he certainly could, and with cogent, useful advice.

BAD's woodworking knowledge and skills, on the other hand, are about a foot wide and a micron deep. Yet he sticks his unedited, unpunctuated, and usually uninformed remarks into more discussions than any six other contributors here. When combined with his incessant off-topic blather, his presence here is not unlike that of a turd in a punchbowl.

Count me in.

Scott Cramer

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Count me in.

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan The Librarian

For anyone reading this thread who thinks the above treatment 'harsh', consider how difficult it can be to get consensus on Usenet, and how many regulars approved this thread (normally, herding cats would be simpler than polarising opinion in the wreck). Then, please - at the least - do a little research and review some of the threads and posts of the troll in question. Note that a number of 'supporters' of the troll have suddenly appeared from nowhere (not *all* of them, a few are genuine).

A brief synopsis of the troll:

Began shortly after a major attack (Perry's dog dying thread) More than 5700 posts between Dec 2002 and Jun 2004.

316 per month, most in diatribes against others. Regular attacks on newbies Regular attacks on regulars, in fact, these were actively targeted. Denies the obvious when caught. Refuses to answer when caught in lies. Refuses to answer when caught slandering. When the OP posted this, there was a sudden outburst of sockpuppets, accompanied by an error in the trolls munged email address, indicating recent changes.

These are not unsubstantiated claims, they are factual and easily confirmed by Google. The troll will continue to claim "black as white", so please - do a little research for yourself before bringing the troll back for the rest of us. Make your own decision, by all means, but consider what has occurred to get us, collectively, to this point. We can now expect a host of posts from the troll under various guises and pretending to be others so, before responding, please consider this likelihood and refuse to be drawn into "baited" posts. These posts will not necessarily appear to be from the troll himself, causing in-fighting and dissention is the trolls aim - who actually *does* the fighting is irrelevant.

It will take a while, but we'll win out eventually.

Reply to
Greg Millen

I completely agree.

H.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote in message news:...

Reply to
Hylourgos

Tom, it's just in keeping with the stupidity of Keeter's thread. You ain't seen nuttin' yet!

I almost wrote the "kill you" phrase on the previous post, but knowing the morons that read the Wreck, I figured I would once again be misunderstood! :)

dave

Tom wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

how did you escape my twit file? sigh. guess I forgot to add you back in after my HD crash. Cramer, as charming as ever!

dave

Scott Cramer wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I'm SURE I'm about to be banned from posting, Jay...

(Moron)

dave

Jay Pique wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I liar and a slander?? I think NOT! You've got yourself confused with me, you lying slanderer. Provide evidence of my "lies" you ASSHOLE.

dave

Greg Millen wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Well, I am no expert, but I have found the Freud WWII blade to work wonderfully in my TS. Maybe your fence is not adjusted correctly? What sort of fence is it? Typically the problem is that the back of the fence is tilted in slightly.

PK

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

:)