We The Undersigned...

...pledge to never respond to another Bay Area Dave Troll for as long as we live.

Keith Bohn

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Tom Watson

Reply to
Tom Watson

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Doug Miller

Doug Miller

Greg Olson

Reply to
Greg O

can't you get more than that to sign up???

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sign Me Up, Keiter! That Bay Area Dave Has Got To Be Shunned! Who the hell does he think he is, anyway?? He doesn't know 1/10 as much as you do about making sawdust, so what good is he anyway? Every time I tune in, he is given one of the regulars a bunch of grief. He has NO respect for the good woodworkers here who help little old ladies across the street and donate their services to Habitat 2 months out of each year. He needs to be taught a lesson!

Moi

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Keeter's Keister

Yup

Reply to
B a r r y

B.A.D. cheeses me off! If you can't do something about him, I WILL! You have put up with him for 2 years now. Much to long, IMHO. My patience ran out with him the first time I read his claptrap, irreverent, nonsense.

S.W.

Reply to
notreallyabuddyoftom

Doug Winterburn

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

I BET I'll get one of the undersigned to respond to me in less than a month. Perhaps even within then next 3 hours...this is just too much fun!!

dave

Doug W> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

As a long time lurker (4 years), I've watched with interest and disgust as BAD spread his shill to garner support/sympathy/attention for himself. There have been others in the past that seemed bad, but BAD puts them to shame. He's the first I've ever put in the bozo bin. Sometimes, even the loonies had something useful to contribute, but not this one. Seems sad that it had to come to this. Put me on the list too...

Weldon Wilson

Reply to
Weldon Wilson

"spread his shill"?? are you inventing new phrases? Have you been taking the Watson English Home Study Course?

You crack me up! :) You can go back to lurk mode now...

dave

Weld> skeezics wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Dear Troll,

Thank you for your troll. Your troll has been evaluated by our panel of experts. Here are the results of our tests.

We found that your troll was... [ ] Incomprehensible [ ] Offensive [x] Just plain stupid [ ] Without merit [ ] Grammatically incorrect [ ] Laced with spelling and punctuation errors [ ] Laden with circular reasoning [ ] Laced with misunderstandings of basic scientific principles [ ] Somewhat too revealing of your minimal mental abilities [ ] Too similar to other trolls submitted in the past

You could improve your troll considerably by... [ ] Including a few actual facts [ ] Taking remedial English lessons [ ] Mentioning that you are a professional [ ] Stating more falsehoods as facts than you already have [ ] Swearing more [x] Including more colorful personal insults [ ] Using the phrases "you people" or "those people" more [ ] Modifying your insults to cover larger groups of people at once [ ] Ranting incoherently [ ] Using religious or racial slurs [ ] Using the words "junk", "crap", "garbage", "toy", "flimsy" and "Professional" more frequently [x] Using even more childish taunts [x] Including fake laughter such as "ha ha ha" or "har de har de har" [ ] Focusing on just one outrageous topic will give your troll more punch [ ] Ignoring any facts, and using more absolutes in your troll [ ] Using all capital letters [ ] Focusing more on those areas in which "your" view is better than "their"view [x] Exaggerate more, you need not be limited by facts

Please get a... [ ] life [ ] grip [ ] job [x] clue [ ] book on basic woodworking

[ ] note from your mom [ ] professional evaluation

You should... [ ] Have someone who can read review your postings [ ] Save your postings for later and think if you really want to send them [ ] Take your medication [ ] Not have "one for the road" next time [ ] Stay in school [ ] Go and buy whatever blurffl you want, we don't care [ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post [ ] Get your ego boost some other way [ ] Realize that by trolling a group you hurt everyone, not just the people you are mad at [x] Go away so we can talk about woodworking

[ ] Put up a web site with your name on it to show the world [ ] Take down your web site, it's not very good

Suggested other activities besides trolling... [ ] Posting something constructive [ ] Actually running a board past a sharp instrument, tailed or not. [ ] Helping someone else [ ] Spending some time with your family instead of your magazines [ ] Working off that big pot belly [ ] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital [x] Consider another hobby that does not require contact with other humans, e.g. mortuary science

Thank you for your submission.

You have... [ ] passed [ ] passed with honors [x] failed, must try harder

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I usually try and give people the benefit of doubt.... However in your case, I must say:

"Day'um, you really _ARE_ an @ssh*le."

-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.

JG

Kinda reminds me of a dude named Mike Vandeman that trolls over on some environmental and hiking/biking newsgroups.....

Reply to
JG

Bob:

Keeters Keister notreallyabuddyoftom Bruce and Bay Area Dave

are all the same person.

Reply to
Tom Watson

...nor will I respond to this one. :-) j4

Reply to
jo4hn