Wanted: Riobi 1/6 sheet sander

If anyone has a Riobi 1/6 sheet sander that is just taking up space, I would be interested in buying it assuming it is in good order. I have a project that needs the very small footprint of this sander and it has been discontinued. Dave
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:15:06 -0400, "Dave W"

discontinued some time ago, eh? that was a good little sander... back when ryobi had some decent stuff.
good luck finding one. meantime, give the fein multimaster a look.