Sheet metal screw supplier wanted

Anyone know where I can get this kind of screw (in small quantities) in the UK?

1/2" and 3/8" if possible.

Got friends who want to make some screwshoes.

Tim Downie

They look a bit like screws that hold computers together but dunno about the length being long enough .

I was going to ask WTF are screwshoes but now I know . How about this company ?

?cref=scre

Stuart B

work terribly well in rubber (although I've admitedly never tried).

I've used the ones illustrated in my first link and they do seem to work well. I'd just like to find a UK supplier.

Thanks anyway.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

100 but only £2.89 +P&P!

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Yeah but, not the same screw.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Well why don't you just order them from the first link and get it over and done with .It surely won't cost that much .

Reply to
Stuart B

That's what *I've* done. However I'm just making enquiries on behalf of friends to see if there is a UK supplier (with lower delivery costs).

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie