Honeywell CMT927

The old CM67 seem to been highly regarded, but has been superseeded. Has anyone used a Honeywell CMT927RF (the replacement for the CM67RF)

Reply to
Bob

I've just installed one of these. It is superb since it combines a programmer with a wireless room thermostat. I have disabled the heating controls on my old programmer adjacent to my boiler since the CMT92.. is so much more sophisticated. For instance if it is a cold night it will bring the central heating on a bit earlier so the house is warm when you get up; or vice versa on a warm night.

I use it mounted on its desk based stand. I can then carry it to a room if I am going to be there for a while. So if the sun streams in the windows and the room I'm in heats up then it turns the boiler off.

so thoroughly recommend

cheers

Davy

Reply to
Davy

I've got the wired version and can recommend it - of course this might be irrelevent if you're specifically seeking views of the RF aspects of it. The CM67 has always been a bit of a classic and so I think the

927 has kept all the good bits and made it even easier to use, more modern looking etc. They may have also made the optimisation better, although this depends on how much you read into the specifications blurb (it sounds like it keeps seperate morning and afternoon rate-of- rise registers as opposed to a single day-to-day one).

Note that optimisation is disabled by default so worth thoroughly going through the setup to ensure everything is at you want.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton