WANTED Lamp Auger

If you have one that you don't use and want to trade or sell I need one. Size unimportant. Or if you have a old shell auger, 3/4" or 7/8" in dia. would be good too. Thank you.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold

ordering one from a catalog? I've got one but not for sale but you can get an identical one from Packard Woodworks for $50.00.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
John McGaw wrote:

Yes, I'm cheap. I can get one locally from Woodcraft for $54.99! But I wanted to check one out, before I put out the bucks for a new one. I am going to set up a boring setup to bore a 18" to 26" by 3/4" to 1" deep holes in 1 3/4" sq. pieces of wood for NA type of Flutes.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold