Vinyl siding adaptor

Does anyone know of a vinyl siding adaptor for either a hitachi roofing nailer, hitachi 7/16 stapler, a dewalt 1/2" stapler, or a paslode framing gun? gotta put some siding on, and im not really interestd in buying a new gun, and im even less interested in hand nailing...
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:36:21 -0700 (PDT), dave12345

a pressure regulator closer to the roofing nailer.
dave12345 wrote:

My neighbor does it for a living and he does not use nails, but uses screws. Has for years. He always has at least two screw guns and 4 batteries on hand. If he thinks it is going to be a longer day he brings extra batteries. I know he has high end screw guns because I have used them before.
Chris