Trestle Table Design Question - leg separation distance

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

Obviously you do not show the due reverence to the golden mean, no doubt generated by the god of table design Plate -o, or his protegy Faberiacci, the god of screwing rabbits......mjh
"Mike Hide" wrote in message

LMAO! ... Indeed, but shouldn't that be "rabbets"?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Sorry about that I was a hare off, with the spellin that is ......mjh
"Mike Hide" wrote in message

o sweet jeeeeeeezus, like I ready needed those tears in my eyes and coffee all over the monitor!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
Mike Hide wrote: