56" square Trestle Table Plans

Where can I find plans for a 56"- 60" square Dining room table.

Reply to
TmnJack

I found some plans on a Google search, but they were only 55 inches.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You can use any plan. Just adjust the dimensions to your liking. Square dining tables are unusual. An optimal dimension for a dining table for 4 is 54" by 66". A minimum size for 4 is 42" by 56".

Reply to
Phisherman