Separation distance from sink to CU?

In the back of my garage/workshop I have a Belfast sink with tap, and about 550mm above the sink is the consumer unit. In preparation for a possible house move next year I've been looking through the regs to check that this is OK but can only find guidance about horizontal separation, which should be >300mm, and nothing about vertical separation distance. The top of the CU is sealed and the front has the usual acrylic cover; the sink is ceramic and the tap and waste are connected by plastic pipes, so bonding isn't an issue.
Are there any regs about vertical separation in this situation?
On 03/10/2016 15:37, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Not specifically... even the 300mm is only a guideline. Common sense applies really - is the appliance (i.e. the CU in this case) appropriate for the circumstances. For a normal sink, yup more than likely. If it were a high pressure jet cleaning station, then perhaps not!
--
Cheers,

John.
On 03/10/2016 19:27, John Rumm wrote:

Thanks, John. That's what I thought but it's several years since I did that work and, with a possible move next year, I wanted to confirm that I hadn't missed something before potential purchasers send their surveyors around.
On 04/10/2016 09:20, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

With the quality of reporting on electrical matters you get from most surveyors, even not having electricity is unlikely to be a problem ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

The risk (of someone with wet hands operating the CU) is something to be assessed by the installer, and the arrangement is not forbidden unless it is in a bathroom.
--

Roger Hayter