Tom Rush - Woodworker

To all my fellow woodworkers . .. a good friend of the wreck and close pal of mine passed away this past Monday. Tom Rush was a man with the skilled hands of a master and the patience of none other. For those of you who knew him, I shed tears beside you. His participation in the "wreck" was minimal . . . but he read it daily and learned from each and every one of you. He will be sadly missed . . .
Minwax Mac (aka Jummy)
Jimmy Mac www.brazosriverband.com
Jimmy Mac wrote:

Condolences for the loss of your friend. Good friends are hard to come by...
--

dadiOH
Jimmy Mac wrote:

Sad times my friend. Peace.     sigh,     jo4hn