Tom Rush - Woodworker

To all my fellow woodworkers . .. a good friend of the wreck and close pal of mine passed away this past Monday. Tom Rush was a man with the skilled hands of a master and the patience of none other. For those of you who knew him, I shed tears beside you. His participation in the "wreck" was minimal . . . but he read it daily and learned from each and every one of you. He will be sadly missed . . .

Minwax Mac (aka Jummy)

Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac

Condolences for the loss of your friend. Good friends are hard to come by...

Reply to
dadiOH

Sad times my friend. Peace. sigh, jo4hn

Reply to