time spent in shop

My cousin has one of those. She says people occasionally ask her if it's ok to remove the diskette in daylight.

Doug Miller

You mean its OK??!

Reply to
Swingman

Doug Miller notes:

I used one of those old Mavica models, sans manual, years ago to illustrate some manuals. I recently looked at the pages on the ocmputer: Stuff has held up surprisingly well, on screen, but is kind of fuzzy off.

Your cousin can tell people that the disk is just as removable in daylight as are the compact flash cards in other digital cameras...or just as removable as the interchangeable lenses on SLR cameras. That should be just enough information to leave them still wondering.

Charlie Self

I like that idea. May have to give that a try.

Reply to
RemodGuy

yep, I have an Olympus D-510 and use and old copy of Polaroid Photomax. I just put in a backdrop this winter, a large canvas drop cloth that I can rolllup when I am not using it. gives me a consistent background and is fairly easy to touch up if it has too many wrinkles.

Since my web site designer works for free, I just move the pics up to a staging area and he builds them into the gallery... or at least that is what will happen once we go live. :-)

BRuce

Sw>>if I borrow the idea.so I can give my customers a choice of e-mail or URL. > >

Reply to
BRuce

I hear that! My motto has always been "When it stops being fun, I'm gonna find another way to make a living."

Reply to
RemodGuy