just wondering

I make cedar chests and they are real 100% aromatic red Tennessee cedar with a natural finish. They have through dove tail joinery (witch I cut with a dovetail saw not a jig) I sell these chests at craft shows. What I was wondering is there any place else to show my work. thanks

Reply to
jeffk

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
David Babcock

Develop a web site.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Ok I have two sites that I put pics of my 49 ford on but they are nothing you could find with a search engine you must have the URL or site address. so my next question is how the hell do I get high enough on a search engine to get noticed.

Reply to
jeffk