Does anybody else do this??

Around the holidays I bake cookies, make fudge, etc., and put together a nice plate for each of my customers that bought a new system from me over the last year.

Does anybody else do anything like this??

Noon-Air

I usually just go over at night and piss on their air conditioner and leave a flaming bag of dog shit on their porch. Merry Christmas Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
Steve Scott

Well, TubGirl starts up a fountain of oozing hot chocolate for her customers. Nothing takes care of the cold winter chill like TubGirl's hot chocolate fountain!

Wanna see a picture?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I send them each a postcard from Aruba... :-)

Reply to
Jim Hauser

I like this one the best! Great Jim

Reply to
daytona°

wrap your holiday cheer around this idea....we CAN make a difference

gofish

HAHAHA postcard from Aruba is classic ;)

Personally I wouldn't eat anything from a contractor hehe Secondly I have never recieved baked goods for being a customer. The best I got was a printed xmas card from my bank, I think they made a billion $ this year LOL

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

Reply to