TS Question - Bridgewood better than (say) Grizzly...

Saw this short article in "Wood" about the Bridgewood TS. Compared favorably to Delta/PM 66 but priced at $1100 or so. Sort of between Delta and Grizzly. Price sounds about right for a quality TS for a weekend/weekday warrior/retired/woodworker with an existing

15 yr old $300 TS.

Any experiences out there with Bridgewood? I don't recall seeing this brand discussed much (lately). I'm sort of new here.

Thoughts appreciated.

Lou

Reply to
loutent