Anyone recognize this Grizzly TS?

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on their website. Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

Reply to
Toller

Got a bigger image...? Even resizing it in Photoshop I cannot see it well enough to tell anything about it! ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

It appears though to be the left side view of a Ningbo Limited (saw) of Ningbo, China. The picture is pretty lousy!

Ask Grizz

Reply to
Tall Oak

Yes! It looks exactly like that. Sorry about the picture, but it is at an auction next week and that is what the company posted. Ningbo says it has a 1400w motor, so it probably isn't what I am looking for; thanks much.

Reply to
Toller

All I can tell is that its green, is on a wood base, has an open stand and a top that is not painted. It probably about 40 inches wide. It may or may not have a fence. Its legs are straight down, not flared. (Dewalt has a table like that don't they?)

Gloat worthy? Not without a better picture, description and price paid.

Reply to
No

No, I am looking for a gloat. This picture is of a TS at an auction on Thursday; and I could use a better saw than I have.

Reply to
Toller

No better picture? Toller - You seem to be into woodworking and your tools may be limiting you. Do you have any time or experience on a properly set-up cabinet saw? I know you want to find that once in a lifetime deal on a unisaw or something. Keep looking. Save your pennies or bite the bullet and get something like this.

No

It was made in 1987, though the description said it was new. Sadly, it had been accumulating rust since 1987 also. Worst auction I ever went to; I didn't bother registering.

Reply to
Toller