Tim Hortons fires an employee over one TimBit.

Page 6 of 6

One that ONLY saws tables.

How about drill presses? I wonder if Tim Horton's uses a drill press to make the holes in donuts. Wouldn't the Timbits have a pilot hole in them though?

They DO have pilot holes in them. That's how they fill them with jelly.

They DO have pilot holes in them. That's how they fill them with jelly.
I wish you guys would stop talking about Timbits and Tim Hortons. Every time I see one of these messages I'm forced to head down to the Tim Hortons at the end of my street and buy some donuts. I'm too damned fat as it is.

One TimBit = 1 calorie.
One TimBit = 1 calorie.
Timbits are the *only* thing I don't buy. It's too hazardous handling those things these days.

A kid at my daughter's school often brings in a 20-pack and eats them all for morning snack.
Her bathtub has stretch marks. She needs shoe-horn to get in. ONE cup of water, and the tub overflows with her in it. I'm not saying she's fat, but she wears a belt with two buckles, one in front, and one in the back... a series set-up.
Her sister is skinny. Wears a pyjama with one stripe. When she drinks a glass of tomato juice, she looks like a thermometer.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/avinalaff.jpg
Robatoy wrote:

    j4

Dude... I try, okay??

oops...
r5
One TimBit = 1 calorie.
BTW, a Timbit has 53 calories and when has anyone been able to eat just one? They're obviously distantly related to potato chips.

53 calories in one of those little things?... and here *I* thought that the 'TimBit' was a unit of measurement.
I kid.
On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:00:24 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Only if they are equipped with SawStop.
Tim Douglass