The Ultimate Band Saw Box Book

Hi Guys and Gals- After more than five years of hard labor- we are finally getting near to delivery. Yup- The Ultimate Band Saw Box Book will be out next month. I've started to take pre-orders now, so if you want more information please go to my web site: There is a lot of direction in the book for carving and a lot of ways that carvers with band saws can make their own unique boxes for their carvings. Check it out! Donna Menke