THE ULTIMATE TREASURE BOX

This one is gonna be too advanced for a few of you. But, don't give up hope, one day even you will eventually be talented enough to tackle a project of such great enormity and complexity as this.

JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

GREEN ONIONS

J T

J T, I'm either really revealing my age, or entering my dotage . . .

I remember being on the beach {I grew up in Atlantic City, NJ - when there were REAL sand dunes . . .}with my mother and collecting Popsicle sticks. She showed me how to 'weave' them into a square, and how to connect the squares to make a longer 'board'. It was amazing how, with a bit of imagination, fantastic forts & castles could be made. Not to mention more 'modern' plows, bulldozers, . . . and tanks !!

Thanks - for another >

> This one is gonna be too advanced for a few of you.

SNIP

Reply to
Ron Magen

Those popsicle sticks are a real b*tch to joint...

Reply to
Wyatt Wright

Do you know where I can find free plans for a popsicle stick?

I'd like to make some toothpicks, matchsticks, and golf tees too, if those plans are handy.

Reply to
Mike Reed