Wil a Murryhill Shed make a good workshop?

What do you folks think about the 14' x 30' unit being used as a workshop? Does anyone have one of these? Is it easy to relocate?

Here is the link:

for the input,

DUSTY

Reply to
Dusty Workshop

Mon, Aug 9, 2004, 7:23pm (EDT-3) Dusty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dusty=A0Workshop) wonders: What do you folks think about the 14' x 30' unit being used as a workshop? Does anyone have one of these? Is it easy to relocate?

If that's all you can ever get, I'd say use it.

The obligatory however. I got a metal garage, about 21X32, delivered, for around $3100. So, I'd say, shop around.

JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

GREEN ONIONS

J T

JOAT notes:

And I'd bet yours is taller. That 8' center peak height is a pain--I've worked in shops with low ceilings and it takes a lot of the fun out of it. Got a friend who just put up one of those carport shed deals...base 20' x 20' is $595. He had them add 2' to sides, bout steel siding (seconds), built 2 8' wide plywood door sets and poured a 6" concrete floor. Total cost around 3 grand.

It won't be a workshop--he already has a 24' x 40' workshop--but a storage building, so he's going to only run 30 amps in for lights and outlets, just in case he wants to pull a vehicle in out of the weather to work on it.

Charlie Self "Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories - those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost." Russell Baker

Reply to
Charlie Self