Stanley #1 parts

Greetings! Stanley #1 knob with small chip at the base, and two stud-nuts (nickle-plate brass, through-drilled and tapped, slotted for screwdriver... slot and through-hole intersect... ca. 1880's... not in good shape, but completely usable). $30.00 plus postage. Email if you're interested! Thanks. Mark Swanson Maine
Sorry. All 6 of my No.1's from that era have perfect knobs and stud-nuts.
-JBB

(nickle-plate
J.B. Bobbitt wrote:

You are a cruel, CRUEL man!
:-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.

stud-nuts.
No, he's far worse than cruel! SH - yet to purchase my first #1
Just to be a real a**hole, I was passing a yard sale in Indian Trail, NC; looked from the road to be a lot of kid stuff, clothes, toys, etc., but I stopped anyway. At the bottom of a small and rusted tool box there appeared a small plane..... so I picked it up, paid my Dollar to the nice lady, and got back into the truck, spit on it and rubbed off the caked dirt on the iron cap, and then sh** my pants, a #1 circa 1890. Sittin on my mantle at home now.

Mutt wrote:

I HATE you people!!! :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.

I would voluntarily poop meself just to give a buck for a #1, in any condition.