Stanley #1 parts

Greetings! Stanley #1 knob with small chip at the base, and two stud-nuts (nickle-plate brass, through-drilled and tapped, slotted for screwdriver... slot and through-hole intersect... ca. 1880's... not in good shape, but completely usable). $30.00 plus postage. Email if you're interested! Thanks. Mark Swanson Maine

Reply to
Swanson129

Sorry. All 6 of my No.1's from that era have perfect knobs and stud-nuts.

-JBB

(nickle-plate

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

You are a cruel, CRUEL man!

:-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

No, he's far worse than cruel! SH - yet to purchase my first #1

Reply to
Slowhand

Just to be a real a**hole, I was passing a yard sale in Indian Trail, NC; looked from the road to be a lot of kid stuff, clothes, toys, etc., but I stopped anyway. At the bottom of a small and rusted tool box there appeared a small plane..... so I picked it up, paid my Dollar to the nice lady, and got back into the truck, spit on it and rubbed off the caked dirt on the iron cap, and then sh** my pants, a #1 circa 1890. Sittin on my mantle at home now.

"Slowhand" stud-nuts.

Reply to
Mutt

I HATE you people!!! :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

I would voluntarily poop meself just to give a buck for a #1, in any condition.

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE