Old Stanley Garage Door Opener Parts Available

The reversing relay on my 20+ year-old Stanley garage door opener finally g ave up the ghost and I replaced the entire unit with a nice new Chamberlain door opener. The motor is fine and works both forward and backwards.
Rather than toss out the old motor and capacitor and all the other stuff th at goes with it, I am giving it to the first person who contacts me and wan ts and picks up the stuff. I live in Central Naperville, about 3 blocks e ast of the police and fire stations on Aurora Ave at River Rd.
Let me know.
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 8:29:37 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

gave up the ghost and I replaced the entire unit with a nice new Chamberla in door opener. The motor is fine and works both forward and backwards.

that goes with it, I am giving it to the first person who contacts me and w ants and picks up the stuff. I live in Central Naperville, about 3 blocks east of the police and fire stations on Aurora Ave at River Rd.

I should have said Naperville, Illinois.