Pressure washer

I got to crank it it spins and stops and it's hard to turn and it spins I take out spark plug it's spins fine freely and then return it and stop turning and stop

Reply to
Washout

I got to crank it it spins and stops and it's hard to turn and it spins I take out spark plug it's spins fine freely and then return it and stop turning and stop

Reply to
Washout

The heading says "pressure washer" but your comments seem to be about a small engine. Probably one with a pressure washer pump attached to it.

Make sure it is not pressure in the pump that is stopping the engine from cranking. Once you do that, you can start to diagnose the engine.

If you over primed and got raw gas into the cylinder it can be hard to turn over. Does it crank easily if you put the plug back in?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski